Gain an understanding of the five pillars of resilience with a wide variety of practical suggestions and tools that you can implement immediately.
As an attorney, you operate in an environment that is in constant flux, with fast-changing legal and regulatory frameworks. You are likely pressed for time, juggling firm demands, working long hours, managing harsh billing demands, dealing with increasingly demanding clients, and facing pressure to generate business in a legal landscape that becomes more and more complex. The need for resilience is clear, even without adding possible societal concerns or demands in your personal life. Resilience is your ability to persevere in the face of difficulty. Resilient attorneys adapt to challenges and changes and they grow in the face of adversity, instead of caving under it. If you wish to thrive in today’s legal environment, you want to hone your resilience insights and skills. This topic dives into the five pillars of resilience with a wide variety of practical suggestions and tools that you can implement immediately. You will gain insights from authorities such as Mayo Clinic, the Penn Resiliency Project, The Bounce Back Project, The Resilience Center – Montana, The American Psychology As-sociation, and psychologists such as Albert Ellis and Dr. Karen Gallaty.
More Program Information
|Your Mindset Makeover|
More Program Information
Live Webinar Registration
- AR CLE 1.0
- This course has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE by the Arkansas CLE Board.
- Arizona CLE 1.0
- The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.0 including Competence Issues 1
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.0 CLE hours of participatory credit, of which includes Competence Issues for 1.00 hour.
- CT CLE 1.0
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.0 CLE credit(s).
- HI CLE 1.0
- This program was approved by the Hawaii State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE credit hours.
- IA CLE 1.0 including Attorney Wellness 1
- The Resilient Attorney - Finding Your Inner Strength is accredited under the regulations of the Iowa Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education. It is planned that this program will provide up to a maximum of 1.0 hour(s) of credit, including toward the mandatory continuing legal education requirements under the Iowa rule.
- IL CLE 1.0 including Mental Health and Substance Abuse 1
- This course was approved for a total of 1.0 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
The Illinois Commission on Professionalism has also approved this course for the following credit: Mental Health and Substance Abuse for 1.00 hour.
- ME CLE 1.0
- This course has been approved by the State of Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar. Lawyers who complete this course shall receive 1.0 hours of CLE credit under M. Bar R. 5.
- MN CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Minnesota Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 hours of credit.
- MO CLE 1.2
- This program has been approved by the Missouri Bar for 1.2 hours of CLE.
- MS CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours.
- NH MCLE 1.0
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 60 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.2
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total CLE credit.
- NM CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of credit.
- NV CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE hours.
- PA CLE 1.0
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- TN CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved as a distance learning format by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.0 hours of credit.
- UT CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Utah State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE hours.
- VA CLE 1.0 (Pending)
- This program has been submitted to the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 CLE credit hours.
- VT CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- WA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 hours of Law & Legal Procedure credit.
- WI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Board of Bar Examiners for 1.0 hours for use toward the Wisconsin Mandatory CLE requirement.
- WV MCLE 1.2
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.2 MCLE hours.
- NALA 1.0
- This program is applicable for continuing legal assistant education credit. Please check with your accrediting board to see if this course will qualify towards your recertification requirements.
Program Length: 1.0 hour(s).
This program does NOT qualify, nor meet the National Standard for NASBA accreditation.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for attorneys. Other legal professionals may also benefit from attending.
More Program Information
HardTalk Biz Coaching
- Founder of HardTalk Biz Coaching
- Executive and team coaching, webinars, workshops, change consultation, and keynotes
- Returning speaker for continuing legal education at national and international conferences, as a presenter for project managers and people in the manufacturing industry, and as an instructor for the University of Minnesota, teaching multiple courses several times each year
- Delivered webinars, live speeches, workshops, and training courses on resilience, stress management, and similar topics since 1990 in many industries, including the legal industry, in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and the U.S.
- Many articles published on website: https://hardtalkbizcoaching.com
- Three master's degrees in psychology and education, ongoing professional development through courses and mini-MBA
- Can be contacted at 952-607-6027, https://hardtalkbizcoaching.com, or [email protected]
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.