Be prepared to address safety and health as well as employment issues concerning a post-pandemic workplace.
The Trump Administration and many governors have started the process for many employers to reopen their businesses. Employers need to be ready to address safety and health as well as employment issues concerning a post-pandemic workplace, including understanding and addressing a number of federal and state requirements to reopen and resume operations. Employers’ business guidance and legal requirements are changing rapidly. This topic will discuss what changes need to be implemented and employers must be ready for these in the coming weeks.
- You will be able to define protocols for starting and continuing operation (including medical screening, cleaning, sanitation and privacy issues).
- You will be able to discuss navigating the end of Shelter in Place Orders.
- You will be able to identify potential legal exposures (including lawsuits, OSHA inspections, whistle-blower claims, and EEOC complaints).
- You will be able to recognize workplace changes that occurred during the pandemic.
More Program Information
|General Return-to-Work Principles|
|Preparing for Return|
More Program Information
Live Webinar Registration
- ASA 1.5
- This program qualifies for 1.5 continuing education hour(s) towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information at [email protected]
- AL CLE 1.5
- This course or a portion thereof has been approved by the Alabama State Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for a maximum of 1.5 hours credit.
- AR CLE 1.5
- This course has been approved for 1.5 hours of CLE by the Arkansas CLE Board.
- Arizona CLE 1.5
- The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.5
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.5 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CT CLE 1.5
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.5 CLE credit(s).
- HI CLE 1.5
- This program was approved by the Hawaii State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credit hours.
- IL CLE 1.5
- This course was approved for a total of 1.5 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
- ME CLE 1.5
- This course has been approved by the State of Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar. Lawyers who complete this course shall receive 1.5 hours of CLE credit under M. Bar R. 12.
- NH MCLE 1.5
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 90 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.8 hours of total CLE credit.
- NV CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE hours.
- NY CLE 1.5 including Areas of Professional Practice 1.5
- This course has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York Continuing Legal Education Board for up to a maximum of 1.5 credit hours in the area(s) of Areas of Professional Practice for 1.50 hours. Each hour may be counted only as satisfying one category of credit. Duplicate credit for the same hour of instruction is not permitted. This course qualifies for both established and newly admitted attorneys. Lorman Business Center, LLC. has a financial hardship guideline. Please contact customer service at 1.866.352.9539 for instructions on how to apply.
- PA CLE 1.5
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- VT CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- WA CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 hours of Law & Legal Procedure credit.
- WI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Board of Bar Examiners for 1.5 hours for use toward the Wisconsin Mandatory CLE requirement.
- WV MCLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.8 MCLE hours.
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.5
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program does NOT qualify, nor meet the National Standard for NASBA accreditation.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for human resource managers, benefits professionals, attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, business owners and managers, claims and risk managers, and safety managers.
More Program Information
Edwin G. Foulke, Jr.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Partner in the office of Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment, focusing on OSHA issues, workplace violence risk assessment and prevention, whistle-blower protection, and accident and fatality prevention
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous safety compliance, construction safety, prevention and compliance programs, whistle-blower actions, compliance audits and counseling, and government relations
- Author of several publications related to the areas of labor and employment and OSHA matters
- Can be contacted at 404-240-4273 and [email protected] or https://www.linkedin.com/in/edfoulke/
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.