Many communities in the USA face acute negative challenges of homelessness.
Large metro areas and communities within the southern Sunbelt are especially affected … and these problems and challenges are getting worse in many areas. Communities across the USA are faced with many of the same challenges and problems, but have different solutions. Each community has different service delivery systems, service levels, infrastructures, assets and resources. And while homelessness creates major drain on local government resources and nonprofit resources, the bottom line is that this is a human tragedy affect many individuals and their families.
Robert G. Marbut, Jr., Ph.D.
- Federal Homelessness Czar, by statute, reported to the President, Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House
- Hired by more communities and organizations than anyone else in the USA regarding issues of homelessness
- Has visited 1,224 homelessness operations and has worked in all 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., and Mexico, DF
- Founding President/CEO of Haven for Hope, the largest and most comprehensive homelessness transformational center in the USA (HavenForHope.org)
- Regularly conducts community workshops, seminars, and workshops on the topic of homelessness
- Founded Marbut Consulting in 1984
- Worked in 3 Presidential Administrations, including being a White House Fellow to President George H.W. Bush (the father)
- Chief of Staff to Hon. Henry Cisneros
- San Antonio Mayor Pro-Tem and City Councilmember
- United States Olympic Committee (USOC) Officer and Board of Directors (1992 - 2004)
- A CORO Urban Affairs Fellow and TEACH Fellow in Qatar/Bahrain
- Ph.D. degree, two masters’ degrees, and a full-triple undergraduate degree
- Can be contacted at 210-260-9696, [email protected] www.MarbutConsulting.org
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.