Why do we need buy-sell agreements?
The basic purpose of a buy-sell agreement is that it addresses special events that can alter the ownership group. However, buy-sell agreements are the trickiest types of agreements to work on. There are many elements to this type of agreement – corporate law, corporate finance, estate planning elements, etc. Client desires also come into play. And all the while you are being asked to predict the future, which is not an easy process.
Mark R. High
Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Member with Dickinson Wright PLLC in Detroit, Michigan
- Concentrates in the areas of business law, corporate finance, corporate governance, and international transactions
- President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association in SE Michigan/SW Ontario; former chair of Michigan Business Law Section
- Conducts seminars on and writes articles dealing with buy-sell agreements for the ABA, State Bar of Michigan, trade associations, and commercial services
- J.D. degree, Duke University; B.A. degree, The College of Wooster
- Can be contacted at 313-223-3650 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.