Accounts at more than 600 banks, or branches of banks, have been disclosed to date.
Matthew D. Lee
Fox Rothschild LLP
- Partner in the Philadelphia office of Fox Rothschild LLP
- Former U.S. Department of Justice trial attorney
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of white collar criminal defense and federal tax controversies
- Advises clients on FATCA and FBAR reporting requirements and IRS voluntary disclosure programs
- Counsels foreign banks on FATCA compliance issues
- Author of The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Answer Book 2017 (Practising Law Institute)
- Frequent speaker and writer on issues relating to the IRS voluntary disclosure programs, DOJ/IRS enforcement efforts regarding undeclared foreign bank accounts, and FBAR and FATCA rules and regulations
- Member of the Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and District of Columbia Bars
- J.D. degree, Emory University School of Law; B.A. degree, Furman University
- Can be contacted at 215-299-2765 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.