Nondiscretionary bonuses now have time to catch-up if need be.
For the first time, employers will be able to use nondiscretionary bonuses and incentive payments (including commissions) to satisfy up to 10% of the standard salary level, provided these payments are made on a quarterly or more frequent basis. The final regulations also allow employers to make a “catch-up” payment at the end of each quarter.
Ross M. Greenky
Barclay Damon LLP
- Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP
- Member of the firm's Business Services Practice Group and concentrates practice on labor and employment matters including court petitions, complaints, motions, affidavits, document demands and employment policies
- Prior to joining Barclay Damon, he practiced at Hancock Estabrook, LLP in labor and employment, and litigation
- J.D. degree, Duke University School of Law; B.A. degree, magna cum laude, George Washington University
- Can be contacted at 315-425-2702 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.