Learn how to integrate efficient online service opportunities into nonprofit organizations.
Many organizations have lost the ability to involve volunteers during this new virtual world we are living in, but you can learn to use this new reality to improve your volunteer involvement. You will learn some new ways you can involve volunteers and how you can find them, recruit them, and train them virtually. You will also learn how to keep these volunteers involved in your organization in the future, either virtually or in-person. Take advantage of the new reality of virtual business to make sure your nonprofit survives and thrives in this new world.
Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE
Linda Lysakowski, LLC
- One of slightly more than 100 professionals worldwide to hold the Advanced Certified Fundraising Executive designation
- During her almost forty years in the development field, has managed capital campaigns, helped dozens of nonprofit organizations achieve their development goals, and has trained more than 50,000 professionals in Mexico, Canada, Egypt, Bermuda, and most of the fifty states of the United States
- Prolific writer, with more than three dozen books published for the nonprofit sector and six in the fiction and travel arena
- Developed and manages 14 online courses for the nonprofit sector
- Received the Outstanding Fundraising Executive award from the Eastern PA, Las Vegas, and Sierra (NV) chapters of AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals); was recognized internationally with the Barbara Marion Award for Outstanding Service to AFP; and will be honored in November with the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Las Vegas Chapter of AFP
- Has written numerous books including The Development Plan; Capital Campaigns in the Digital Age, Raise More Money From Your Business Community; Board Bound Leadership (co-author); The Nonprofit Consulting Playbook (co-editor); Recruiting and Training Fundraising Volunteers and more; and in addition to her full-length books, she has written three AFP Ready reference books and has been published in numerous other publications including the International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, Contributions, Advancing Philanthropy, Associations Now, CASE Currents, Major Gifts Report, Grant Station, New Directions in Philanthropy, and more
- Selected training and public speaking includes AFP International Conference; AFP Hemispheric Conference; dozens of regional and local AFP chapters throughout North America; various statewide associations including PANO, OANO, and UNA; nonprofit management centers in TN, OK, and TX; numerous national and international association conferences including Variety International, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Junior Achievement, U.S. Tennis Association, Points of Light Foundation, The Centre on Philanthropy, Bermuda, and the United States Olympic Committee; and a variety of educational conferences sponsored by CASE, AHP, ALDE, CMA, AACSB, GPA, and others
- Graduate, with majors in banking and finance, theology/philosophy from Alvernia College in Reading, PA; graduate of AFP’s Faculty Training Academy and has received two AFP research grants
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.