Understand the basics of Google® Analytics and learn tips, tricks and best practices to interpret your website.
Do you need help understanding Google® Analytics? Not sure which are important, and which are just nice to know? If you answered yes, this information has been designed especially for you. This topic will help businesses understand Google® Analytics. There is a lot of information within the analytics data for your business. Google® expert, Peter Platt, from Accountable Digital, LLC will help you learn what is really important and what is nice to know. Learn how to hold your digital strategy accountable to your business goals by measuring the most important metrics for your business. Whether you want to boost sales, find more visitors or improve your mobile app, Google® Analytics has the answers and insights you need to improve your business. We'll also take a quick look at GA4 (Google Analytics' latest release and share what to expect in the transition).
Accountable Digital, LLC
- President, Accountable Digital, LLC
- 30-year veteran of the agency business and has been involved in internet marketing since the early 1990s; his experience brings together a unique combination of business development, account management, technology, and strategic planning skills; he provides an active voice in the internet marketing community, writing and presenting at dozens of industry events over the last 20 years (https://accountabledigital.com/peter-platt/)
- Developed the first www.dupont.com web site (while at Saatchi & Saatchi), 1993
- Purchased banner ads/microsite on hotwired.com for Eastman Kodak, 1996
- One of the first 100 people certified in Google® AdWords, 2004
- Formed Accountable Digital, LLC (Originally founded as PSquared Digital, LLC – Rebranded in 2016), 2011
- Can be contacted at 585-633-7748 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.