Find out what title insurance covers and how to combat common title issues.
Not having a solid understanding of the title can cause headaches for everyone involved in the title process. This topic offers insights into what the title insurance policy really covers. Get answers to some commonly asked questions, such as what should you be concerned about on Schedule A? What types of exceptions on Schedule B-II should you worry about? What is the difference between an owner's policy and a loan policy? Come away with a better understanding of the most common title issues and ways to combat them in the future.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Counsel for Fidelity National Title Group
- Over 30 years of experience, including searching and examining titles, closing transactions, and handling title insurance claims
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Past President of the Wisconsin Land Title Association
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A degree, UW - Madison
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.