Don't risk making mistakes - learn the ins and outs of the commercial real estate closing process.
Prepare yourself for the return of commercial real estate lending, learn to make the transactions you are involved in run more smoothly, and set yourself apart from your peers, by learning the ins and outs of drafting a complete and thorough closing checklist for commercial real estate loans. Learn about all the documentation which can be necessary from various perspectives (lender, attorney, borrower, title company, etc.) to close a commercial real estate loan transaction. Plus learn added tricks of the trade as to timing and details which will help your transaction run more smoothly. Many individuals involved in commercial loan transactions never fully understand all the steps and details that go into closing a complex commercial real estate loan transaction. This topic will provide an overview to understand the entire process required for closing a commercial real estate loan transaction. Explanation of the documentation necessary from an attorney's perspective to close a commercial loan transaction, as well as what the documentation consists of and why it is necessary will be discussed. Individuals involved in all aspects of commercial real estate will benefit from a better understanding of what is involved in closing a commercial real estate loan transaction and a more thorough understanding of the documents which may be necessary in connection therewith.
Jodi L. Henninger
Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC
- Partner in the office of Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of commercial real estate and financial lending transaction
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous commercial real estate and financial lending transactions, including ‘Complete Commercial Real Estate Loan Closing Checklist’ live webinar for Lorman Education Services
- Member of Illinois State Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) - Chicago Chapter
- J.D. Degree, DePaul University College of Law
- B.A. Degree in speech communication, University of Illinois
- Can be contacted at 630-871-8550 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.