Learn to identify and assess zombie foreclosure problems and create best practices for handling them.
While Nevada continues its journey out of the real estate crisis, one of the many issues that has arisen is the problem of 'zombie foreclosures' and their impact on our communities. This topic will explain what a 'zombie foreclosure' is and discuss some of its causes. Moreover, this material will discuss the State of Nevada's three-pronged approach to addressing the problem of 'zombie foreclosures.' The topic will review how the legislative response impacts all of the constituencies to a home, including lenders, homeowners, homeowners associations, municipalities and others. You will gain a better handle on how to identify and assess your own zombie foreclosure problems and to create best practices for handling them.
Michael R. Brooks
Kolesar & Leatham
- Shareholder with Kolesar & Leatham
- Practice over the years focused on creditor’s rights and covers a broad range of matters from complex litigation and bankruptcy related matters
- Licensed in California and Nevada
- J.D. degree, University of Southern California Law Center; B.A. degree, cum laude, California State University
- Can be contacted at 702-362-7800 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.