Learn how to comply with the repair and maintenance regulations and where to make the necessary accounting method changes.
The final tangible property repair regulations are in full effect, yet many taxpayers are not in compliance or are missing opportunities to take full advantage of these new rules. This topic covers compliance requirements as well as potential tax planning strategies on both a retroactive and prospective basis. This material will also cover in-depth examples and real-life case studies. You will be better able to identify tax saving opportunities and be in compliance with these new regulations.
Malik Javed, CCSP
- Principal and oversees engineering operations for cost segregation projects at KBKG
- Certified member of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP) and is currently a member of the ASCSP Technical Standards Committee
- Since joining KBKG in 2004, he performed hundreds of cost segregation studies, regularly reviewed architectural and engineering drawings and construction cost budgets
- Responsibilities include site inspections of residential, commercial, and manufacturing facilities; has also successfully represented KBKG’s clients in an IRS audit
- Prior to joining KBKG, he worked as a resident engineer in construction management at PEPAC; he was responsible for the overall performance and quality of work; including the verification of bills, estimates, and claims, as well as supervising the construction of buildings in accordance with design and specifications
- M.S. degree in engineering management; B.S. degree in civil engineering, California State University, Northridge
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.