Understand the transactional, strategic, and analytical roles of a human resource department.
Ensuring a positive workplace experience for employees is a critical component in the financial success of an organization. Unhappy, undervalued, unsafe, and under-compensated employees are costly to businesses. Failures in these areas can result in expensive high turnover rates, compliance complaints, regulatory fines and investigations, and unsafe workspaces. The human resources department in any business acts as the gatekeeper to maintain a best workplace for employees with competitive compensation and benefits, a diverse and inclusive workplace culture, and a safe and compliant workspace with solid policies and procedures. A challenge for any human resource professional is to maintain compliance with various federal, state, and local regulations while still balancing employee satisfaction and shareholder expectations. This topic will provide human resource practitioners and leaders with guidance on how to build a successful employee-base that is engaging, compliant and competitive.
Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Purposed Payroll Professional
- President, Purposed Payroll Professional
- Human capital management consultant that focuses on payroll and human resources best practices and regulatory compliance audits
- Conducts regular webinars on all topics related to human capital management and payroll processes, regulatory compliance, and best practices
- Regular contributor to Paytech Magazine
- National speaker for the American Payroll Association, Payroll Certification Study Group Leader, and Human Resource Certification Study Group Leader
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies, minor in psychology, University of Maryland University College
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.