Learn how to create and maintain a positive, organized, and professional working relationship with your boss.
It is easy for a team to get out of sync, especially now in the landscape of remote work. It is even more so for assistants and the bosses they support. It is important to remember that the success of those in charge as well as the business itself depends on the synergy between a boss and their assistants. The problem now is expectation. The expectation is that assistants should know everything despite not being included in meetings or private conversations.
This course will help assistants understand what key factors help the synergy between them and their boss for there to be harmony between the two parties. This material will explain the factors of team resilience that help generate better performance standards, including fluid and productive communication, impeccable commitment, an unwavering connection, and a considerable amount of consideration for each other. This synergy not only bodes well for the two parties but the organization/business as a whole. During this course, we will not only discuss how these factors shape a team but also shape culture. This material is critical for the well-being of everyone to have a more productive workplace environment.
Building Well-being and Resilience
- Founder and Lead Instructor for Building Well-being and Resilience: Increasing Human Performance
- Certified resilience instructor, coach, and facilitator; trained performance coach and wellness coach
- 20 years in the U.S. Army as a Ranger, Infantryman, and Senior Leader
- Conducted hundreds of public speeches, and interviews as an SME on Leadership and Team Resilience, including Resilience Leadership, White House Fellowship (2018); Enhancing Team and Leadership Resilience and Performance Workshop series, Honduras (2020); Effective Leadership Communication webinar, Management Conference, Geneva (2020); Workplace Synergy: Syncing with Leadership, workshop, Department of State Language Supervisors and Administrators, (2021)
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.