Understand the basics of cryptocurrency, including how to find it, value it, and divide it.
Cryptocurrency is becoming more mainstream and isn't just for speculators and IT pros anymore. Although the general public is frequently investing in and holding cryptocurrency, it continues to be a topic that many divorce attorneys know little about. While cryptocurrency can seem intimidating, it is crucial for attorneys to have some basic knowledge about this increasingly popular asset. Like cash, cryptocurrency can be easily overlooked (or intentionally hidden) in divorce cases. Cryptocurrency can be one of the most valuable assets a marital estate may have. It is also one of the easiest ways to hide money for a tech-savvy, dishonest spouse.
Cordell & Cordell
- Partner at Cordell & Cordell, the largest law firm specializing only in family law in the U.S.
- 21 years in practice
- Taught CLEs all over the country regarding various areas of family law
- Previously listed as Super Lawyer and Rising Star in Texas Monthly
- Quoted in Newsweek, The New York Times, The Telegraph, and other national and international publications in articles relating to divorce, cryptocurrency, and other related divorce issues
- Articles published in Divorce Magazine and Family Lawyer Magazine
- Board Certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.