Gain an understanding of the E-Sign Act and consumer finance electronic disclosure requirements.
E-commerce has occured online and electronically for years. Laws and regulations on e-commerce are not new, however, the COVID-19 pandemic not only demonstrated the importance and necessity of electronic contracting, but also revealed 'cracks in the system.' This program will provide an update and overview of the E-Sign Act, an overview on certain consumer finance electronic disclosure requirements, recent updates and requirements regarding electronic contracting, and practice points and best practices in electronic contracting.
Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Consumer finance and consumer loan programs and compliance
- Frequent speaker and author on consumer finance topics
- Member of D.C., Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, and Louisiana State Bar Associations
- LL.M. degree, Emory University; J.D. and B.A. degrees, Louisiana State University
- Can be contacted at 571-214-5255 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.