Expand your knowledge of corporate governance and better understand how important it is to the business you are assisting.
Oftentimes, a paralegal or administrative assistant who is assigned to support the corporate secretary does not receive much background information about the specifics of the position or the roles and responsibilities of the Office of the Corporate Secretary. This course will teach you both the theoretical and practical aspects of delivering support services to the corporate secretary of your organization, as well as the importance of this role to your corporation's Board of Directors, executive management team, and shareholders.
Governance Partners Group, LLC
- President of Governance Partners Group, LLC
- Professional focus is exclusively in the corporate governance arena
- Governance Partners Group specializes in providing external corporate secretary and related corporate governance services to companies and other organizations that seek to outsource all or a portion of their Office of the Corporate Secretary operations
- Served the Society for Corporate Governance as chair of the Society’s Private Companies Committee, 2013-2016, and a member of the Society’s national Board of Directors, 2009-2013
- Serve Private Directors Association as vice president and corporate secretary
- J.D. degree, Case Western Reserve University; M.B.A. degree, Central Michigan University; B.S. degree, Allegheny College
- Can be contacted at 770-815-4445 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.