Develop a strong HR audit plan and gain a better understanding of your organization's needs.
HR audits provide tremendous value to organizations. Successful audits impact quantitative and qualitative results organization-wide. The impact of COVID-19, increased government regulations, and remote workforce management have changed the HR function. Given the evolving nature of the human resources function and recent environmental impacts, there are numerous benefits to conducting comprehensive reviews of an organization's practices, policies, and procedures. The compliance review allows organizations to measure performance and take corrective actions where needed to improve the human resource's function. This topic discusses the benefits of conducting successful HR audits and provides specific guidance for how to conduct comprehensive reviews.
Cynthia R. Mullins
Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- Legal counsel, certified human resources professional (SHRM-CP), management professor, compliance, and HR speaker
- CEO & Founder of Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- International legal counsel and chief human resources officer at JMW Consultants Inc
- Serves on the faculty at Goodwin University at University of Bridgeport School of Business and Antioch University
- Teach undergraduate and MBA management courses
- Conducts seminars, workshops, and webinars on human resources topics, business ethics and compliance, women’s leadership through the lens of DE&I, multicultural women’s leadership, soft skills, workforce development, career strategies, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- J.D. degree, University of Connecticut School of Law; M.S. degree in business ethics and compliance, Cambridge College (formerly New England College of Business); B.A. degree in political science, University of Connecticut; certificate in human resource management, Duke University; certificate in negotiation mastery, Harvard Business School Online; certificate Scholar-Practitioner Training and Development Program, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Can be contacted at 203-570-3539, 862-273-2102, [email protected], or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.