Identify the most efficient means of getting a real estate transaction to closing.
This discussion of commercial real estate purchase agreements will cover key negotiating points from the seller's and purchaser's perspectives and recommend drafting solutions, with a special emphasis on diligence matters, representations and warranties, and closing mechanics. The focus of the material will be on improved property, but many of the principles are applicable to commercial land transactions. The proposed drafting solutions should be very helpful in addressing these key issues in future transactions.
David J. Rusk
Thompson & Knight LLP
- Attorney at Thompson & Knight LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of real estate development and financing, with a special emphasis on industrial and retail properties
- Represented clients in connection with hundreds of successful acquisitions, dispositions, leases, and financings
- Conducts regular workshops on structuring and closing real estate financings
- Featured in Thomson Reuters’ 2018 Texas Rising Stars list, a designation granted to only 2.5% of eligible attorneys
- Scored 3rd on the Texas Bar Exam out of almost 3,000 examinees
- J.D. degree, summa cum laude, University of Houston; B.S. degree, political science, summa cum laude, University of Houston
- Thompson & Knight received a regional first-tier ranking for Real Estate Law in both Dallas and Houston in the 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” listing, the preeminent listing of the national’s top legal practices
- Can be contacted at 713-217-2891 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.