Learn how to stay motivated and focused while dealing with the ever-changing environment.
Everyone has had to face new challenges over the last two years. During the pandemic, many organizations drastically altered their work structures. Remote work became the norm. Working from home and hybrid work schedules have posed unique challenges for professionals in every industry. Some people are finding it difficult to stay focused and engaged at work.
These uncertain times have derailed organizational norms into disarray. Workplace activities have changed dramatically. Job performances and daily lives shifted overnight. With all the chaos, the critical question becomes, how do you stay focused, engaged, motivated, and on your best game with all of the disruptions and distractions.
This extraordinary event has forced people to redefine priorities, alter plans and change their day-to-day activities. At the forefront of these transformations is staying focused and engaged at work. This constitutes changing your mindset to increase engagement and rediscover your passions for your career and professional aspirations. Staying focused on your task, priorities, and mission is vital to your success. Having this mindset is likely to benefit you professionally, as well as the organizations where you are employed. This doesn't come easy when you are overwhelmed with daily diversions and multiple projects that demand your attention.
So how do you live out your organization's mission in your daily work? How do you redefine your purpose and your values to continue to excel at your job? How do you stay motivated and focused while still dealing with the ever-changing environment?
If you are struggling to stay focused and productive, this webinar will help you meet these challenges. You will learn strategies to help you to perform at a higher level, stay motivated, and be more engaged. You will learn tools that will help you make the best of your innate strengths, mitigate your challenges and stay focused.
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done and thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, he helps them to achieve maximum performance, increased employee retention, and heightened employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars; including customer service, change management, strategic planning, leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 strong certified strengths coach
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College; graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA; completed graduate courses in public administration, Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.