Learn how to handle real estate title issues and avoid liability with title insurance.
Examine the changing role of title insurance in real estate transactions and review policy forms, with an emphasis on the 2006 ALTA Policy and the latest ALTA endorsements appropriate to commercial transactions. Using the commitment for title insurance, this topic will discuss how you can avoid title pitfalls and coverage gaps, expedite a pre-closing response to coverage requests, and ultimately enhance coverage. Critical legal issues and practical considerations often coincide with factors that mask underlying real estate title impediments. Distinguishing among the array of popular endorsements and obtaining endorsements that matter will be discussed. This topic is designed to discuss a wide range of title issues and their resolution using both the basic title insurance policy and expanded coverage alternatives.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Counsel for Fidelity National Title Group
- Over 30 years of experience, including searching and examining titles, closing transactions, and handling title insurance claims
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Past President of the Wisconsin Land Title Association
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A degree, UW - Madison
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.