Learn strategies for developing and implementing an effective and comprehensive workplace violence program.
In addition to the traditional health and safety hazards on the job, millions of workers also experience the threat of violence in the workplace every year, ranging from physical assault to homicide. Since 2009, deaths from active shooter incidents have been up 150% and growing. A key area of concern is active shooter events, an incident where an individual(s) is actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and populated area, typically through the use of firearms. There were 392 workplace homicides in 2020 and 37,060 nonfatal injuries in the workplace resulting from an intentional injury by another person.
This program will provide you with a proven strategy for developing and implementing effective and comprehensive strategies to combat workplace violence with a focus on active shooter events. Mr. Foulke will demonstrate that making the right preparations ahead of time will eliminate active shooter incidents or significantly reduce their impact.
Edwin G. Foulke, Jr.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Partner in the Atlanta office of Fisher & Phillips LLP, a leading national labor and employment law firm
- More than 30 years representing employers in thousands of OSHA inspections and OSHA citation contests
- Has assisted U.S. and international clients in developing and implementing internal safety and health compliance policies and strategic plans
- Appointed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health by President George W. Bush in September 2005
- During his tenure at OSHA, workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities rates dropped to their lowest level in recorded history
- Recognized as one of the nation’s leading authorities on occupational safety and health
- Frequent keynote speaker and lecturer on workplace safety, leadership development, and other labor and employment topics
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.