Make sure your policies and procedures are in compliance with all of the recent changes to Federal employment law.
A number of significant changes to Federal employment law have taken place in recent years. These changes affected employers' obligations in areas such as hiring, wages, discrimination, and termination. This material will review significant changes in recent years, discuss the current state of the law and anticipated changes in employment law (including EEO developments, leave laws, examples, and case studies), and suggest ways to be compliant with these changes. If employers have not already done so, they should review and revise their policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with these changes.
Calvin R. House
Gutierrez, Preciado & House, LLP
- Partner in the Pasadena, California law firm of Gutierrez, Preciado & House, LLP, where he de-fends and counsels employers on employment law matters
- Tried scores of employment cases to federal and state juries and judges and administrative tri-bunals
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on such employment law topics as wage and hour requirements, mandatory leave statutes, reasonable accommodation of disabilities, discrimina-tion, harassment, and wrongful termination
- Member of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates and has achieved the highest rat-ing in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Previously practiced at Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York, and in the Los Angeles office of what is now Norton Rose Fulbright
- J.D. and B.A. degrees, Columbia University
- Can be contacted at 626-449-2300, [email protected], or on Twitter @PasadenaCalvin
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.