Your Topic, Your Staff, Your Location
With over 100,000 training events under our belt, you can be sure we can help you find the perfect training event. Our in-house training platform is a great way to present a topic of your choice to your employees all in the comfort of your office.
How Does In-House Training Work
1. Topic Generation
Topic generation is 95% of the production. We start by working a series of questions with you to determine what you need. Once we have a topic in mind, we will help you craft an agenda to cover all of your requirements.
2. Expert Faculty
Finding the right faculty is where we begin to shine. Our database of faculty that have presented for us over the years allows us to start finding the right faculty for your training. Our faculty are proven experts in the field and have gone through a thorough evaluation.
3. Day of Event
We work to make sure the day of your training goes off without any issues or surprises. Evaluation of how we did depends on how well the day of goes, so you can be sure we will be walking you through this every step of the way.
For more information on In-House Training:
* Denotes a required field.
Frequently asked questions
- Why Choose In-House Training?
- In-House training is a great way to save on travel and out office expenses. You get choose the topic and course structure that meets your needs. Train as a team in a confidential atmosphere.
- What are some sample topics you have presented in the past?
- Executive Presence for Women Leaders: Steps for Developing Poise, Employment Law A to Z, Sexual Harassment, Disciplining and Terminating Employees, Managing Negative Chatter in the Workplace...and many more.
- What's the cost of in-house training?
- Our pricing is structured to meet the distinct needs of each client. Since each customer experience is different, we will work with you to get you the most affordable price based on your training needs.
- How many employees should we train?
- We recommend a minimum of 10 employees to be trained at one time. However, there is no limit to the number of employees that can be trained at any event. A higher number of attendees benefits the group dynamics and increases your cost efficiency.
- What locations do you provide training in?
- We currently provide training all across the U.S. and Canada.
- How long does the training last?
- You determine the schedule. We can provide training for half-day, full-day and multiday sessions, and we even present in-house training via live webinar. Every attempt will be made to accommodate any schedule requirement you may have.
- How do I get started?
- We will conduct an initial consultation phone call, with which we will determine your individual training needs, expectations and the date you would like to schedule the event. To get started, call our in-house training account manager at 866-352-9539, email us at [email protected], or simply fill out the information request form to the right.
Still have questions? Give our specialists a call at 866-352-9539.