The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) allows qualifying employees to extend their group health benefits, even after they leave a job or find themselves in situations where they would not normally qualify for group coverage. If you have a company, you need to ensure you stay COBRA compliant to avoid investigations, fines, penalties and legal action. COBRA compliance seminars and training can help.
If you want to add value to what you can offer your company and your employees, COBRA training can help you understand how you can protect one of your employees’ most valuable assets: health insurance. Through COBRA compliance training, you can learn how to properly administer benefits under this program so employees who are no longer qualified for group healthcare have temporary coverage.
Sign up for Online COBRA Compliance Seminars
COBRA compliance is essential for HR professionals, business owners, managers and other business professionals. COBRA compliance ensures you fully support your employees by ensuring they can get health coverage temporarily if they no longer qualify for coverage with you.
In addition, following COBRA rules ensures you do not run afoul of regulations and guidelines that inflict significant penalties and fines on employers who do not comply. Unfortunately, understanding when employees are eligible for COBRA and understanding how to administer the program under current guidelines can be complex. This is where COBRA training can be invaluable.
Why Lorman Education Services?
Our training is designed to help you understand COBRA rules and regulations thoroughly. Our resources include examples, best practices, tips, realistic scenarios and everything else you need to thoroughly learn about COBRA rules and regulations. We offer white papers, articles, MP3s, audio books and interactive training so you can train in the format that is best for you.
In short, we’ll help you avoid most common mistakes and walk you through current guidelines and regulations so you know how to administer this program at your organization. Our COBRA training can also qualify you for recertification and for continuing education for HR professionals.
The Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass is one of our most popular options when it comes to membership. This budget-friendly membership option includes:
- Unlimited access for one full year. You'll get access to more than 12,300 resources in our entire course library with no limits for a full 12 months. You'll be able to access our on-demand webinars, interactive training, videos, white papers, manuals, articles, MP3s and all our other resources.
- Convenient and flexible learning. Your membership allows you to access your resource materials from any mobile device, computer or tablet. As long as you have access to the Internet, you can be training.
- Materials developed by some of the most impressive professionals in your field. We carefully select only the best professionals in every field to ensure you get the training you need.
- Around-the-clock access. There are no limits as to when you can access our materials, so you can study when you are traveling around the world, up late, up early or at work. Whether your training happens during business hours or well outside of them, Lorman Education Services has you covered.
- Excellent support. If you ever need anything or have questions, we are always there for you. If you need a customized or on-site training, you can always contact us for help.
Sign up for your membership today or purchase one of our resource materials individually to get started with COBRA training.