Lorman Education Servicesí training programs for teachers combine accessibility and value with truly useful content that helps working professionals do their jobs better. We have been a leader in distance learning since 1987, with a long history of developing innovative programming and convenient new ways to learn.
Experienced educators, lawyers and subject matter experts create and lead all our training programs. Our courses are designed to bring practical insights to some of the most pressing topics in teaching today. With our training, youíll gain valuable skills that will help you manage your time better, reduce stress and develop stronger connections with the students you teach.
We Offer Diverse Programming for Teachers at All Levels
Our programming is meant to serve a range of professionals, regardless of where they are in their careers. Typical participants can include:
- New graduates looking to distinguish themselves from their peers or gain a competitive edge in the job market
- Experienced teachers looking for new directions to take their career
- Any teacher who is eager to stay on top of current trends in pedagogy and technology
- Administrators who want to be able to support their staff better
- Professionals in any field who want to apply the practical lessons of our training to their own careers
Training Program For Teachers Courses
Training Program For Teachers Resources
Our courses have no prerequisites and no textbooks to buy. Simply sign up for a class and start learning. Visit individual pages for a detailed syllabus and other relevant information.
Training Options for Busy Professionals
To be effective, training programs for teachers need to work around your busy schedule. Thatís why we offer two convenient options for completing our courses:
- Live programs: Our live programs offer all the benefits of classroom training without having to travel ó or even leave your house. These programs are hosted by our expert faculty and can be attended using any computer or mobile device. Thereís no special hardware to buy or software to configure.
- OnDemand courses: Previously recorded programs are available for download or streaming at any time in our OnDemand archive. Other self-study options include audiobooks, whitepapers, resource manuals and more. Use the links on this page to browse our catalog of more than 12,000 items.
New programming is being scheduled and added to the archives all the time. Check back often or sign up for our newsletter for the latest updates.
Take Your Career to New Levels
Our training programs for teachers cover a diverse group of topics ranging from technology to ethics. Recent courses have included:
- Improving School Performance and Productivity in Students With ADHD by Building Organization, Time Management and Planning Skills
- Common Core Standards: Designing Lesson Plans
- Best Practices for Managing Large Classrooms
Sign up for an All-Access Pass and get 12 months of unlimited training opportunities for just $699. Alternately, individual courses are available for purchase starting at $99. Keep browsing our website to learn more, or contact our customer response team directly for assistance.