Find Payroll training courses convenient to your schedule and products to help you stay current and compliant.
Whether you're a Payroll manager or a business owner, managing Payroll can be a daunting task. Payroll laws and regulations are constantly changing making the life of those who manage payroll difficult. From wage and hour laws to managing travel pay and payroll taxes, payroll is full-time job. We focus our Payroll training courses and products on keeping you and your business compliant and more importantly moving in the right direction.
Lorman Education Services offers a wide range of continuing education options for payroll and human resources professionals. Through engaging, up-to-date course material taught by leading professionals, we give you the information you need to make smart decisions and protect your organizationís legal interests.
Managing payroll doesnít have to be complicated, but it does require continuous education as laws change and new accounting technologies become available. Whether you are mid-career or just beginning your professional life, prioritizing education can benefit anyone. Browse our current course calendar by following the links on this page.
Some of our upcoming and past payroll courses:
- Wage & Hour: Overtime Concerns with Mobile Devices
- Taxation of Gifts, Bonuses and Awards
- Payroll Tax Changes and Fundamentals
- Wage Payment Irregularities: How to Avoid Costly Mistakes
- Payroll Overpayment: Legal and Practical Implications
- Payroll Best Practices To Save Time and Money
Lorman Makes Learning Easy
Lorman Education Services has more than 28 years of experience creating and delivering payroll training courses for professionals at all levels. In that time, more than 1.4 million people have benefited from our programs. We understand that the daily demands of managing an organizationís payroll often make it difficult to prioritize education. Thatís why we offer several different ways to learn at your convenience:
- Live webinars. Delivered by our team of knowledgeable, experienced instructors, live webinars are accessible from any computer and give you the chance to interact and ask questions. Our webinars meet and exceed the goals of most payroll seminars.
- OnDemand webinars. Featuring archived audio and slideshow content of previous presentations, you can view OnDemand payroll continuing education webinars at any time. This makes them the best choice when it isnít possible to sit in on a live presentation.
- MP3 files and reference materials. View files on the device of your choice, whenever you have free time. Download content directly from our website or have it delivered on a USB flash drive.
- In-house Training.Tailor any Lorman payroll course into a convenient, in-house training program. Fulfill your organizationís educational needs by bringing your payroll training onsite. Taking advantage of an in-house training program allows you the flexibility to decide what and when you want to learn
Whichever way you choose to learn, many of our courses can earn you useful continuing education credits with your local professional association. Qualifying associations include:
- The American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- The American Payroll Association
- The HR Certification Institute
- The Society for Human Resource Management
Visit individual course pages for a complete list of applicable credits.
Stay Current with an All-Access Pass
For a small yearly fee, a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass gives you priority access to all of your payroll continuing education webinars and other course content. If youíre serious about your career and want to make your ongoing training a priority, thereís no better value. In addition to our payroll webinars, youíll also get exclusive perks such as our monthly newsletter, HR whitepapers and a state-specific credit tracker.