No matter how much you love your job, getting paid correctly and on time is essential. Accurate payroll processing helps ensure happy employees and assists greatly with your overall accounting and budgeting. Lorman Education Services offers a range of online payroll processing training programs for small business owners, independent professionals and anyone else who can benefit from keeping their skills current.
Browse our inventory of classes using the links on this page, or contact our office to speak with a member of our customer response team directly.
Convenient Training Options for Today’s Busy Professionals
At Lorman Education Services, we understand that your time is valuable. Most organizations and independent professionals can’t afford to travel to attend continuing education courses. That’s why we’ve made our payroll processing training accessible to everyone, no matter where they are.
Since 1987, we have been pioneering innovative new ways to learn. Today, we offer payroll processing training in two main formats:
- Live, through online seminars, which can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. Live training is the best way to interact with and learn directly from our expert faculty, who have been carefully chosen for their experience in some of today’s most pressing topics related to payroll processing.
- OnDemand, through self-study training that’s available for download or streaming at your convenience. Self-study training options include archived seminars, slide show presentations, white papers and more.Browse more than 12,000 titles using the links on this page.
Payroll Processing Training Courses
Payroll Processing Training Resources
Ready to get started? Register early for an upcoming class, or check out our extensive catalogue of OnDemand options to start training today.
Incisive Content That Helps You Work More Effectively
Both our live webinars and OnDemand content have been developed by an expert faculty of management and accounting professionals. We take care to ensure all programming reflects the latest changes to payroll and tax laws, as well as the most recent technology platforms for payroll management.
Whether you represent a small business or a major international corporation, our payroll processing training can help ensure your team gets paid on time, while reducing the risk of a compliance issue that can come back to haunt you in the future. Some programming that may be of interest includes:
- Payroll Reconciliation and Reporting: Getting It Right the First Time
- Creating a Payroll Manual: Putting Your Procedures Into Writing
- Establishing and Analyzing Payroll Benchmarks and Metrics
Many of our courses even qualify for continuing education credits with state accountancy boards, as well as professional certifications in accounting, human resources and other related fields. Visit individual course pages for detailed information.
Register and Start Training Today
If you’re serious about making payroll processing training a priority, consider purchasing an All-Access Pass. For just $699, pass holders get a full year of unlimited training opportunities, as well as a number of exclusive perks. Alternately, individual courses start at $99.
Register today and experience for yourself the benefits Lorman Education Services’ training programs can bring to your career.