Find paralegal training courses convenient to your schedule and products to help you stay current and compliant.
In today’s active law firms, the role of the paralegal is changing. At Lorman Education Services, we give professional paralegals the skills they need to take their career in interesting dimensions. One of our main goals is to provide continuing education for paralegals that is current and meaningful, which is why our classes are updated frequently to reflect the latest changes to state and federal laws.
There’s a wide range of requirements that paralegals or legal assistants must meet to satisfy their attorney or law firm. Legal assistant and paralegal jobs have become a booming profession making rules, regulations and compliance issues a primary focus. Paralegal seminars and webinars are offered at many educational institutions. We build our paralegal training and continuing education courses around keeping paralegals – and the firms they work for – compliant.
Follow the links on this page to view upcoming and archived webinars, and learn how to apply for paralegal continuing legal education credits with your state bar association.
Our Paralegal Training Courses and Products Cover:
- Evidence Gathering, Protecting and Spoliation
- Paralegals Guide to Medical Records and Retention
- Business to Advanced Business Laws
- A Paralegals Role at Trial
- Contract Fundamentals for Paralegals
- Paralegals guide for Probate and Estate Taxes
- and Much More...
Growing Your Career Is Easy at Lorman
The legal field places incredible demands on your time. Paralegals are often unable to make training a priority. That’s why Lorman Education Services offers several different course delivery options. Live webinars are held frequently and are accessible from any computer.
If you want the latest information and up-close access to some of the country’s leading legal scholars, there’s no better way to learn. If you need to study on your own time, we have a large catalogue of archived webinars available for streaming at your convenience.
If you’d prefer to learn on the go, course content is also available in MP3 and PDF form, both by immediate download and by flash drive delivery. Whichever way you choose to access our paralegal CLE courses, you can still qualify for professional development credits with your state bar association — visit individual course pages for more information.
Why Choose Lorman?
We understand you have a number of options for furthering your career with paralegal continuing legal education and training. Here’s why Lorman Education Services is your best choice:
- Experience: We’ve been providing continuing education for paralegals and other professionals for more than 28 years. In that time, over 1.4 million students have gained the training they need to advance their careers.
- Expertise: All classes are taught by subject experts who have both the technical background and the professional experience to deliver engaging, insightful webinar presentations on today’s hottest legal topics.
- Value: While our individual courses are affordably priced, if you really want to make your continuing paralegal education a priority, an All-Access Pass offers the best value. Pay just once and you get unlimited access to all our webinars and training programs for a full year, as well as a number of exclusive bonuses, including a state-specific credit tracker.
Find out more about what Lorman can do for you by browsing our paralegal continuing education webinars and training programs today