Building Effective Sales Relationships
Length: 81 minutes
|Access for FREE when you become a Silver Member of Sales Pro Source!|
|OnDemand Webinar + Membership|
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
What makes for a good sales relationship? Is it just making 'the sale'? Is there more?
As a sales person there are usually four steps in the relationship and each of these stages gives the seller deeper insight into the mind of the buyer. It is vital that in today's highly competitive world of sales, that the representative be prepared with as much ammunition as possible. This is not to say that the seller is the only one in charge of the relationship. The buyer must cooperate for the understanding to take place in order for there to be a deeper penetration into the company's culture.
The Steps of the Sales Relationship
The Steps of the Sales Process
How to Maximize Potential Sales
Key Words the Buyer Wants to Hear
'Helping' Versus 'Selling'
The Philosophy of Today's Modern Sale
Ways to Improve Existing Relationships Now
How to Fix the Bad Relationship
Closing the Deal More Effectively
Becoming More Efficient in Reading Your CustomerFaculty
Stephan Schiffman, SteveSchiffman.com, Inc.
• Leader in motivational and sales training since 1979
• Certified management consultant, provided training and consulting to a wide range of corporations, including IBM, AT&T, Motorola, Sprint, and CIGNA
• Founder and former president of DEI Sales an international sales training company
• Trained more than 500,000 professionals in more than 9,000 companies
• Accomplishments include the development of highly pragmatic sales training and management programs that adapt effectively into a broad range of sales environments and industries
• Rated as the number one sales expert in prospecting by Personal Selling Power magazine
• Wrote more than 55 best-selling sales books
• Can be contacted at email@example.com