Are Email Negotiation Blunders Costing You Money? How to Negotiate and Influence With Email
Length: 88 minutes
|Access for FREE when you become a Silver Member of Sales Pro Source!|
|OnDemand Webinar + Membership|
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
In our age of ever expanding communication possibilities, what is the best way to negotiate? Should it be face to face, over the phone or via the Internet? The answer? It depends. Are you using the right tool at the right time? Do you negotiate and persuade for a living (and everyone does) or realize how much your success, business and income depend on your ability to persuade, motivate and influence others? Think about it - when was the last time you didn't get what you wanted and should have gotten it? What happened? Did it frustrate you?
We negotiate and influence everyday, not only face to face but with our emails. Almost every email we send has a piece of negotiation attached to it. Are you getting what you want? Are you negotiating what you are worth? Understand that when you need to negotiate, it is too late to learn. How much money and sales have you lost with your inability to persuade and negotiate?
Mastering persuasion and negotiation is literally the difference between knowing what you want and getting it, anytime, anyplace, from anybody. You will learn proven techniques developed from countless hours of negotiation research and studies into human nature. Most of us use the same worn-out techniques over and over again, achieving limited or even undesired results. It's like having a whole toolbox full of tools and always reaching for the hammer. These persuasion and negotiation tools are an absolute must for anyone who wants more control over their income, their business and their negotiations.
Negotiation Power Tools
Face to Face vs. Phone vs. Email
How to Build Trust With Your Emails
Kurt W. Mortensen, Advanced Influence
Kurt W. Mortensen
• With Advanced Influence in Salt Lake City, Utah
• One of America’s leading authorities on persuasion, negotiation and influence
• 15 years researching persuasion, negotiation and motivational psychology, and also teaches on the university level
• Author of Persuasion IQ and the best-selling book Maximum Influence; his next book, The Laws of Charisma, is scheduled to be released in October of 2010
• Developed the most comprehensive resource to meet the needs of individuals who want to master the skills and techniques necessary to achieve unlimited income
• Endorsed by Stephen R. Covey, Brian Tracy, Robert Allen, Larry King and Mark Victor Hansen
• Can be contacted at email@example.com