Staying profitable in the competitive hospitality industry requires staying on top of the latest trends. The rise of social media and apartment sharing platforms, among other recent changes, has reinforced the need for ongoing continuing education and training opportunities for hotels, resorts and related businesses.
Lorman Education Services offers affordable and convenient hospitality training courses for employees, managers and business owners. Our programming will help you navigate a changing industry and capitalize on opportunities as they arise.
Who Can Benefit?
Our hospitality training programs are designed to offer value to a range of different professionals. Though individual courses vary in scope, our catalog contains an extensive selection of options for:
- Managers and executives at large hotel chains who want to minimize risks associated with hiring, liquor laws and other potential liabilities.
- Small business owners looking for new ways to stay popular and profitable when faced with larger competition.
- Ground-level staff who want to deliver a better guest experience.
- Accountants, lawyers and other professionals who work with hospitality clients and want to stay on top of the industry.
Each course page contains a detailed syllabus and other useful information. Follow the links below to browse our full selection of programs.
Hospitality Training Courses Courses
All our programming is developed and led by experienced professionals who have previously worked in or with the hospitality industry. Some of our more popular hospitality training courses include:
- “Yelp, My Rankings! Using Social Media to Effectively Market the Hospitality Industry”
- “Immigration Compliance in the Hospitality Industry”
- “Best Practices for Limiting Credit Card Breaches in the Hospitality Industry”
- “Preventing and Eliminating Bedbugs in the Hospitality Industry”
In our training, you’ll learn how to avoid common problems while keeping costs down and guest satisfaction up. All courses reflect the most recent updates to labor and all related laws. While most are national in scope, we do offer some programming that looks at relevant issues from a state-specific standpoint.
Convenient Training Options
Hospitality is a time-consuming industry — particularly during the busy seasons. Sending staff out for training is rarely an option.
Instead, all Lorman Education Services classes are delivered online for your convenience. Attend our live training programs using any computer or mobile device or download or stream self-study training to learn at your own pace. We host dozens of seminars every month, while our OnDemand archive consists of more than 12,000 slideshows, audiobooks and other materials.
Make sure you never miss a live event by signing up for our mailing list today.
Group and Individual Training
Our online hospitality training courses start at $99. Other registration options include our exclusive All-Access Pass, which provides 12 months of unlimited training for just $699. We also offer custom enterprise licenses for group training. It’s an ideal way to quickly bring key staff members up to speed on the latest developments in your industry.
To learn more about our programming and to explore your training options, get in touch with a member of our customer response team directly by phone, email or online chat.