Even if you use Microsoft® Excel® every day, there’s always more to learn. Microsoft’s flagship spreadsheet application is one of the most complex and sophisticated programs in the Office platform. How you use it will have a large effect on your productivity on a day-to-day basis.
Ready to go deeper and explore some of the many hidden features Excel® has to offer? Lorman Education Services’ advanced Excel® training courses are the best way to learn. Developed and led by our highly skilled faculty, our Excel® self-study training programs are the ideal way for experienced users to learn the extra tricks and tips that will allow them to do more and work faster with large or complex data sets.
Become an Excel® Pro by Learning at Your Own Pace
Lorman Education Services offers two convenient types of Excel® training:
- Live online programs. If you prefer a more direct learning experience, these programs give you the opportunity to interact with our instructors, without having to attend in-person training. We host dozens of live events every month – check out our calendar of upcoming programming using the links on this page.
- Self-study training, including previously recorded programs, slide show presentations and more. Self-study advanced Excel® training can be completed at any time, making it best for anyone who prefers to learn at their own pace. Browse our archive of courses available for instant download and streaming below.
Advanced Excel Training Courses
Advanced Excel Training Resources
New programming is being added to our catalogue all the time. If you’d like the latest updates sent directly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for our mailing list today.
Advanced Excel® Training for Experienced Users
Learning objectives for our online advanced Excel® training courses include:
- Exploring the hidden functions of Excel® that allow you to work with data in more sophisticated ways
- Teaching timesaving tricks that let you convert formulas and perform other complex tasks in fewer steps
- Creating more accessible, intuitive printouts that make your data easier to read and use
- Learning how to work with multiple spreadsheets and share information with ease
- Auditing existing spreadsheets for more accurate budgets and reporting
- Looking at industry-specific applications for Excel
- Examining the role of the cloud and other emerging technologies in storing, sharing and collaborating on projects in Excel
Many of our courses, such as Excel® Power Tips and Shortcuts, qualify for continuing education credit with your state bar association or accountancy board. Visit individual course pages to view detailed learning objectives and credit eligibility information.
Start Your Advanced Excel® Training Today
Experienced users can sign up for our advanced Excel® training online and start learning right away. If you’re not at the advanced level yet, don’t worry – we offer a wide range of intermediate and beginner classes as well. Use the search function on this page to explore your options in detail.
Classes at all levels start at just $99 each. We also offer dedicated learners the option of purchasing an annual All-Access Pass for just $699. Contact our customer response team directly to learn more.