Fulfill your Texas accounting (CPE) credit requirements with our live Webinars, onDemand courses, online training and resources.
Continuing professional education is an important priority for all accountants and auditors in Texas and beyond. As a licensed member of the State Board of Public Accountancy, you are required to complete a total of 120 approved credit hours every three-year reporting period, with no less than 20 of those hours completed each year.
While this may seem like a major time commitment — especially for busy private CPAs who have to juggle running a business and serving their clients at the same time — Lorman Education Services makes it possible to meet your CPE requirements on your own time. For more than 30 years, we have been a leading national provider of continuing education courses for accountants, auditors, lawyers and other professionals. We offer an affordable way to earn Texas CPE credits for CPAs online, while benefitting from the wisdom and experience of some of today's leading practitioners.
Our Training Programs
Training at Lorman offers several ways to earn CPE credits from the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy:
- Live webinars hosted on our website. With live training, you benefit from the opportunity to interact directly with your instructor, without having to travel or take time away from work.
- Hundreds of archived webinars, available onDemand for your convenience.
- Conventional self-study options such audiobooks, eBooks, slideshow presentations, whitepapers and more.
All courses are developed by established legal and financial experts, many of them members of top 100 firms. We are highly selective when it comes to hiring instructors, ensuring all course content is up to date and offers genuine value for working professionals. Selected topics include trust decanting principles, income tax accounting under ASC 740, divorce law and more. Browse our current inventory of both national and state-specific Texas CPE training by following the links below.
Why Your Choice of a CPE Provider Matters
These days, there are plenty of ways for Texas CPAs to earn CPE credits online. You should make Lorman Education Services the exclusive source for all of your training needs because:
- According to state regulations, no more than 60 Texas CPE credits can come from a non-registered provider. A wide range of authorized Lorman training courses ensures your requirements are met.
- Training should be useful as well as convenient. With Lorman, you are learning from recognized experts who strive to bring a combination of technical background and working experience to some of the most important topics in accounting today.
- CPE can be a considerable expense. Only Lorman offers an annual All-Access Pass that lets you take as many courses as you want for just $699. Pass holders also receive exclusive perks such as our state credit tracker for managing and recording your progress over the course of the year.
- Experience matters. Lorman Education Services has a more than 30-year history of developing innovative training for professionals across the country. To date, we've helped more than 1.4 million accountants, auditors and lawyers meet their professional goals and take their careers in profitable new directions.
Find out what we can do for you by registering for a course or purchasing a yearly pass today.