Ohio AIA Courses and Training
In Ohio, architects need to take some form of online training to comply with the requirements of The American Institute of Architects (AIA). In addition, since January 1, 2012, the Ohio Architects Board requires all architects registered in Ohio to earn a specific number of HSW, or Health, Safety and Welfare, Continuing Education hours each year.
To qualify, these courses must include at least 75% HSW subjects and must be delivered by qualified personnel in an approved manner. The specific number of hours and specific requirements can vary, depending on the architects and their designation.
In Ohio, it is important to abide by the educational and continuing training requirements set out by the Ohio Architects Board. Failure to comply with ongoing education requirements can mean suspension of licenses, fees, reprimands and other penalties.
Benefits of Your Training
If you are looking to take Ohio AIA courses or any courses to fulfill requirements in Ohio, itís important to secure the best possible training. The right training can offer you many benefits:
- It can hone your skills as an architect and broaden your areas of knowledge
- It can make you compliant with continuing education rules
- It can help you stay compliant with current zoning laws and other regulations you need to be aware of as an architect
- It can help you learn from professionals and experts in your field
- It can help you keep up to date with the latest developments and technology in the architectural field
What to Look for in AIA Training in Ohio
As an Ohio architect, you have several options when it comes to securing your continuing education. However, there are several reasons why youíll want to consider Lorman Education for your needs:
- We offer both in-person training and Ohio AIA credits online
- We have state-specific and up-to-the minute training, so you get relevant information
- We have thousands of options to choose from
- We let you pick from live training, whitepapers, onDemand training, archived classes and more, so you can learn in a way that fits your education style
- We hire only the best professionals in the architecture field to teach and develop our training programs
- Our All-Access pass gives you a full year of training in any format, with no restrictions
Because architects have such busy professional lives, Lorman Education is proud to offer both live and online AIA-approved training that is recognized by the Ohio Architects Board. Our online offerings make it easy for you to complete your required education and training on your own time, in your office or at home. Designed with the busy professional in mind, this is our most flexible option.
With Lorman Education, you learn from the finest we can find, and we have thousands of offerings to choose from, so you can always find the most relevant education programs for you. More than 1.4 million architects and other professionals have already chosen Lorman Education for their training needs. If you need ongoing training to stay compliant or for professional development, check out our thousands of training options or learn more about our educational offerings.